How to Treat a Sea Urchin Sting !
A puncture injury from a sea urchin can cause swelling and redness around the area, not long garment items used in homecoming situation
which may lead to severe pain and infection.
Multiple deep puncture wounds may cause fatigue, ...
weakness, muscle aches, shock, paralysis,
and respiratory failure. Death may occur.
If you get stung by a sea urchin,
you will need to remove the spikes because they tend to dislodge and stick.
The spikes could be poisonous depending with the species though it is likely
that some may well break off and stay in the skin. Treat the wounds with vinegar to
dissolve the spike and reduce the pain before getting help.